|General Membership Meeting
November 6, 2007
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- October minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- Liability insurance ($1.2 million policy) $1184, MnUSA $500; Refund
Workman's Comp $125
- Checking balance $10,402
- $121,000 credit from Trak; now can get loan for new groomer
- Report approved; file for future audit
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- City of Rogers will waive fee for use of community room for 2008 safety
training, but unlikely in future; need to find new location. Options:
talk to families, work with school district, combined with Corcoran.
- Received contract from DNR (150 miles of trail @ $323) grant for $48,450.
- Groomer scheduled to be delivered first week in December. Recommend
schedule groomer training December 15th at 10:00am.
- One re-route on Scott's trail on French Lake; easily slide around
it. Issues should be brought to Steve's attention.
- Steve will be ordering more stakes.
- ATVs will be available for two weekends; Steve will coordinate. Focus
on getting the trail in. Trail brushing will be done weekend of Thanksgiving.
- Brad from Maple Grove; long-time member
- Upgraded groomer will be delivered after Thanksgiving.
- Rocky and Rob will present check to Corcoran City Council Nov 19th
- Sled maintenance at Brian's; date to be determined
- Club dinner November 15 at 7pm at Sundance
- Club trip: location discussion. Last year's trip was canceled due
to too much snow. Suggestion was made to go to Fortune Bay. Rocky will
contact resort regarding March 6-8; block of 15 rooms
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Swap meet weekend of November
- Steve provided feedback on speaker from Region 8.
- Raffle calendars for sale: $20 each.
- Prior Lake city council voted to keep trails open; have been discussing
to close. Reminder everyone needs to proactively watch what is going
on in our communities.
- Rendezvous second weekend in February at Craguns
Adjournment: 8:15 p.m.
- Membership: 53 membership
dues have been paid; not all clubs have been paid; dues must be paid
to work on trails (MnUSA and NW Trails).
- Map: meet after meeting
to discuss distribution.
- Safety: Hamel training
to be scheduled; Minnetonka training is not happening so families are
coming to Corcoran; Rogers has six registered; Corcoran has 27 registered
(expect about 45 - 50 and needs volunteers 12/4 from 6-9pm). Rogers/Corcoran
hand-on training 12/8 from 9-4, need volunteers. Rob will create voicemail
- Tuesday, December 4 at Medina
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm; Happy Hour, 7:00 pm; General Meeting, 7:30
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!